View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012   #3
texasam82
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 texasam82 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasam82 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasam82 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasam82 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasam82 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasam82 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasam82 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasam82 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasam82 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasam82 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasam82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Long Time Lurker - First Mock Draft!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottoddie View Post
I like your mock. While I'm a firm believer in taking a WR in the first, I could easily see the Texans doing something like this. Good job & welcome.
Thank you sir! I just read your mock and realized that we thought quite similarly on a couple of our picks. I am 1000% on board with you and have been wanting a WR to compliment Andre for a few years now. I'm just not sure I see the talent in this class, especially at 26. I honestly don't even like Blackmon nearly as much all the media seems to...

If we went with "some" sort of receiving threat in the 1st I'd be happy to see Fleener there. I think TE's are going to be integral going forward to many NFL systems and tend to be overlooked STILL. Love Hill as well... just a freak physically.

Thanks again for responding and I look forward to seeing what some other members of the community think as well.
texasam82 is offline   Reply With Quote