View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012   #12
Lucky

Rep Power: 169923 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hottoddie's 2012 Texan's Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottoddie View Post
I was actually expecting to get ripped a new one over the Bruce Irvin selection because of his troubled youth. So far, I've heard nothing.
OK, he did run into some trouble this offseason at a sandwich shop. I don't know what that was about. But, what I see from Irvin is a story of redemption. He really turned to football to save his life. Football has a real purpose. The guy is raw as a player, but consider how far he's come (only began played DE 3-1/2 years ago). Irvin has Jevon Kearse type edge speed. That can't be taught. You have to believe a coach like Wade Phillips would love to develop a talent like that.