View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012   #4
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 321362 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wisconsin guy needs help planning

My wife and I usually fly in and stay at the Hilton (Post Oak) down the street from the Galleria. There are some nice restaurants in that area. And because my wife travels so much, the room (even upgraded to a suite) is usually free.

It's a short drive from there to Reliant. We usually park in the platinum lot.

I've never really partaken of the tailgating. We just go in and find our seats and watch the teams warming up.

If we don't stay at the Hilton, we stay with my mom. I don't think you want to do that. Her rates are low but it's a longer drive. And there's the whole little yippy dog thing to deal with.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote