View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012   #9
Hottoddie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14555 Hottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hottoddie's 2012 Texan's Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I see that now, guess with Manning they're expecting to be better than the Texans otherwise why would they make that deal?

I don't know that they would. That's why I said "I'm assuming...". However, if they were to make that trade, what do you think of the mock overall?

I was actually expecting to get ripped a new one over the Bruce Irvin selection because of his troubled youth. So far, I've heard nothing.

The Texan Question Marks
Welcome to "Sack City, USA"!
Hottoddie is offline   Reply With Quote