Thread: Yaky's mock
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012   #5
Yaky
Rookie

Rep Power: 4316 Yaky is a quality contributor and well respectedYaky is a quality contributor and well respectedYaky is a quality contributor and well respectedYaky is a quality contributor and well respectedYaky is a quality contributor and well respectedYaky is a quality contributor and well respectedYaky is a quality contributor and well respectedYaky is a quality contributor and well respectedYaky is a quality contributor and well respectedYaky is a quality contributor and well respectedYaky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Yaky's mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
It's a pretty good first time effort. Address key areas with solid players but pretty nonathletic.
Thanks for the heads up. I picked 2 OLs with great agility(Potter and Mondek), a 6'6" guy with 4.4 speed, and a 6'4" ILB who can cover, stop the run and rush the passer, and a Quick WR They look pretty athletic to me.

If Quick is not there other WRs will be, but we could see a run on QBs, pass rushers, DTs, OTs that could easily make him drop. I also think that teams know that this is a WR deep class, so many teams will not rush into drafting a WR before adressing other needs.
Yaky is offline   Reply With Quote