View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012   #7
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Greg Cosell, NFL Films, first mock draft

I really enjoy listening to Cosell he does know his stuff which is why I'm confussed with Gilmore ranking as well? Maybe from ability & talent standpoint but he should be more dominant in game film & consistent. That is what I missed mostly when watching him play last season. Of course that whole team should have been a lot better than it was with all that talent which brings into question motivation & leadership skills.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote