View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012   #37
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 39888 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How important is NFL draft to you?

For me it was the 2006 NFL draft. I didn't really pay that much attention before then. While I looked into who the Texans took, I didn't really follow the draft all that much. After the Texans got to the mid point of the 2005 season, it was pretty obvious they were gonna get a really high pick. It became more fun to watch college football and see who could help the team than pay as much attention to the Texans. Watching the draft was an obvious extension. I loved it!

However, I also realized that the more i put into my draft prep, the more I would enjoy the actual draft. So, in 2007 I did my very first Texans mock on the about.com football message board. I began honing my skills and was pointed to this website by a friend of mine in 2010. The mocks here are markedly better than other ones I find becuase they are full of explanations. Rather than simply listing a player, most mocks here come with reasoning, analysis, and an explanation. Coming here and reading the mocks as made me love the draft that much more.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote