Thread: TK's Last Try
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012   #4
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TK's Last Try

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
Geez, Tell me what you really think lol....

You know what's funny? When you picked an OLB a few months back I was admantly against it (Didn't help that is was Ingram). Now I'll be disappointed if they let McClellin go elsewhere. Hard to predict BPA.

Any particular player you dislike?
Shea is not the next Brooks Reed but I would consider him @ ILB. I would like a quick twitch, speed edge rusher to compliment what we already have in Reed & Barwin. But I don't dislike McCellen one bit.

McNutt is a tough nut to crack but despite good size may struggle to separate? See his value late 3rd/4th.

Heyword is a good CB prospect.

Mosley would be a solid tackle, guard prospect I just think it's now a higher priority.

George is boom or bust. Can't be certain.

Thompson I know nothing about him, should I?

Not real high on Molk but like position so could live with it

Bullock is a solid choice.

Hope that helps back- up my statement.

Would like to see you try one more?

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote