View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012   #5
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 35195 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Greg Cosell, NFL Films, first mock draft

I have a lot of questions about this mock if he is really going off his projections than on insider info.

1. Stephon Gilmore at 3? He is a Zone corner, not a man corner. You don't take zone corners in the top 3.

2. Gilmore and Jenkins ahead of Claiborne? Jenkins projects to be a man corner but comes with a TON of baggage.

3. 3 cbs in the top 7? I don't see this one at all.

4. Blackmon at 10? TB, St. Louis, or Jax would love to get Blackmon. Blackmon would be a great help to each of their young QBs.

5. Matt Kalil at 13? I get he may not be a top 5 talent, but OTs ALWAYS go higher than expected. its the name of the game.

6. Detroit desperately needs a LT to protect Stafford's blind side. So, rather than take LT Reiff, they pass on him for an average looking RT Mike Adams? Wow. if they do so, horrible pick. Reiff has all the tools to be an above average LT.

7. If Reilly was really there, i'd take him in a second to Houston. He is a legit LT prospect. He has great feet, can mirror speed rushers, is strong enough to anchor against bull rushers, is a quality run blocker, and can slide protect, and has the athleticism to get to the next level and make a downfield block. Adding him at RT would be sick. But, he won't be there at 26. He is my second rated OT and I have him at #10 to Buffalo or at absolute latest to the Chargers at #18.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote