View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012   #5
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2407 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: SW H-Town Final Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
#humblebrag

As for the draft, meh
Sorry if it came off as bragging I was just really surprised. Imagine if you write something about a guy for a mock draft and you are a not a writer and it ends up on the guys fan page. A lot of people write a lot of things about NFL prospects so I am still surprised that it ended up on the board. I asked my friend how the hell did he get a hold of that and my friend said, "aliens man, aliens." That really made me laugh. Guess somebody sent it to him, it was a really weird. I did not send or post it so when I saw it I was like WTF. I wrote him a message and told him that I wrote that and to check out texanstalk.com did not get a reply. Hope you half way liked my mock. What would you change?
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote