View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012   #9
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No receiver in first?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
Glenn should be gone when the Texans pick. He is a large athletic OL. he has good feet and tends to overwhelm defenders. At 345, it is near impossible to bull rush into him and his feet allow him to slide well and deal with some speed. Some have projected him as an RT or an OG, but I think he could be
a high caliber OG vs a decent RT. While he has good feet, they are not good enough for speed rushers and he would get beaten more times than you would like.

If Glenn was on the board, I would seriously consider taking him.
I agree but to clarify, I think McClain was saying he'd be a guard. CBS has him at 21st over all best.

I'm a big Zeitler fan and might be a target if a trade down. Hopefully someone will fall that allows Houston to be beneficiary of a bidding war for our pick.