View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012   #8
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No receiver in first?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
Glenn should be gone when the Texans pick. He is a large athletic OL. he has good feet and tends to overwhelm defenders. At 345, it is near impossible to bull rush into him and his feet allow him to slide well and deal with some speed. Some have projected him as an RT or an OG, but I think he could be
a high caliber OG vs a decent RT. While he has good feet, they are not good enough for speed rushers and he would get beaten more times than you would like.

If Glenn was on the board, I would seriously consider taking him.
Agreed

Glenn is a better, more versatile version of Winston. I would have no problem with Glenn at 26. I dont think he will be there though. Give me Hill,McClellin or Jenkins at 26. (Great value) I know the Texans wont be taking J.Jenkins.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote