View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012   #7
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 35195 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No receiver in first?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I know some of you hate John McClain but I listen to or watch all sources then decide what I accept. Today (April 23) 8:30a radio 610 said he no longer believes Texans will select WR #26. He mentioned Cordy Glenn bigger than they like but fast at Combine. Nothing said about a trade down.

I will be ok with OG that late but still doubt that happens unless someone falls. It would say something about Caldwell imo. I do know that Dontari Poe is slipping on some boards.
Glenn should be gone when the Texans pick. He is a large athletic OL. he has good feet and tends to overwhelm defenders. At 345, it is near impossible to bull rush into him and his feet allow him to slide well and deal with some speed. Some have projected him as an RT or an OG, but I think he could be
a high caliber OG vs a decent RT. While he has good feet, they are not good enough for speed rushers and he would get beaten more times than you would like.

If Glenn was on the board, I would seriously consider taking him.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote