View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012   #6
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No receiver in first?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
It's become apparent over the last week or so that we aren't taking a WR in round one. If I had to guess, I'd say we take an OL (especially Martin if he falls) or a pass rusher. I expect us to take a #2 type WR in round 2 or 3 (Jenkins, Jones, Quick).
I could see Quick being there. I'd also like to wrap up Ryan Broyles for a slot even if he doesn't play much first year.

Fleener, Quick, Ronnell Lewis, Phillip Blake and Broyles then BPA in 5th maybe Adcock in 6th if there.