View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012   #1
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 88339 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default No receiver in first?

I know some of you hate John McClain but I listen to or watch all sources then decide what I accept. Today (April 23) 8:30a radio 610 said he no longer believes Texans will select WR #26. He mentioned Cordy Glenn bigger than they like but fast at Combine. Nothing said about a trade down.

I will be ok with OG that late but still doubt that happens unless someone falls. It would say something about Caldwell imo. I do know that Dontari Poe is slipping on some boards.