Re: Aussie Mock 5.0
1. McClellin, good player, good pick I can live with.
2. Quick, small school risky pick but lessened by the fact it's the 2nd round, not the 1st.
3. Green, good player, injury history is a concern and seems a little early.
4. Molk, seems a little early but I can live with it.
4. Baptiste, way early for this player, can probably be had in the 6th or 7th.
5. Potter, seems a little late for this player, great value if available.
6. Bullock, good pick, hopefully solidifies K for years to come.
7. Conrath, I know nothing about him.