View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012   #10
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 61262 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lucky's Texans Only Blind Draft (w/ UDFAs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
Good mock. I had thought Wolf's mock was the best, but after more reading, I find this one the most plausible.

I think we will target Derek Wolfe, but I don't think he'll be available in the 4th. Let's hope.
I think the process that Lucky does makes it more plausible (not that any truly are), because there is less chance for players largley thought to be 2nd rounders winding up as 5th rounders. Or just in general, the unexpected dropping players just all happen to be guys who perfectly fit into the texans system.