View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012   #4
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lucky's Texans Only Blind Draft (w/ UDFAs)

This mock draft isnít necessarily about whom I would take at each position. More so, about trying to get inside the head of the Texans braintrust (Smith, Kubiak, Phillips) and determine whom they might select (based upon past history, recent moves, and current roster). No trades (just to hard to determine when the opportunity might arise). And I will draft blind the cbssports.com draft board (revised 4/20). Which means say at #26, I will remove all of the top 25 players listed from the CBS board, and not peek ahead.
----

Process question, at pick #99 all players before then were taken of the board?