View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012   #5
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Annaul KFFL (DCFFL) Mock Draft- Arlington Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I like all of the players picked. Just wondering why so late to go O-line (and only one pick at that)?
For the 1st 3 round I am convinced that none OL men were clearly better players and fits for the texans.

The round I am most shaky with is the 4th round. Especially since Jarius Wright (similiar player to Wiley) to the 6th meaning that there probably multiple chances for two players to be had later. So the spot was in that range to get guys Branden Washington or Phillip blake.

A zone guy who dropped was David Molk, but he seems to be a Center only.