View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012   #11
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Otisbean's final 2012 mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by otisbean View Post
It's Kendrick's versatility that makes him appealing to me. He can fill the role of 3rd pass rusher next season as well as provide depth at ILB. I think we need better depth at OLB, Nading is meh and Braman is an interesting prospect but pretty raw. I like Sharpton but he's had injury issues. I think MK can fill multiple roles. There are others I like as well, I just want a pass rusher in one of the first 3 rds.
I could be wrong, just going off memory (very suspect with all the brain cells I destroyed last night) but Kendrick is not my idea of pass rusher w/2.5 sacks last season. But I do follow your line of reasoning.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote