View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012   #10
otisbean
All Pro

Rep Power: 5252 otisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Otisbean's final 2012 mock

It's Kendrick's versatility that makes him appealing to me. He can fill the role of 3rd pass rusher next season as well as provide depth at ILB. I think we need better depth at OLB, Nading is meh and Braman is an interesting prospect but pretty raw. I like Sharpton but he's had injury issues. I think MK can fill multiple roles. There are others I like as well, I just want a pass rusher in one of the first 3 rds.
otisbean is offline   Reply With Quote