View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012   #33
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 23247 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How important is NFL draft to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Wow, not for me. Have to dig so much deeper into players game film and combine as there are so many more options. We are almost at the BPA each round than ever before. I do agree that actual season is 10 X better than draft because the season goes on so much longer.
Of course if you're into breaking down game film you'll enjoy the draft.
and you're right about there being a lot more options for the Texans to pick from, so that raises the level of speculation even more. Personally, I'm not into analyzing game film and I don't have the time I once used to so I'm not very familiar with a lot of these players. Don't get me wrong, the draft is still an exciting event but the season is better.