View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012   #15
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Peter King mock draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
That's the reason I have the Texans leaning to Tackle in the 1st round. This was the first time I had heard of Silatolu possibly staying at Tackle. I had been thinking that the Texans were going to pull off a major surprise and select a sleeper tackle like Bobbie Massie or Kelechi Osemele at #26. Now, I'm thinking it's Silatolu (if available).
I have been leaning this way too. How confident can we be going into this season with Butler and Caldwell starting and virtually no quality backups for either? If there is a player that can start at RG and is talented enough to move to RT in case of emergency, this may be the best way to go with 26. We really need to come out of this draft with at least 2 quality OL.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote