View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012   #16
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL 2012 Trade Down Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Nice work BL. I see a lot of players that could make an impact next year.

Wright- I like trading down to get him. If we are to stay at 26, I feel that there would be better players available. But by picking up a 3rd... nice.

Crick- I think he could become a decent player, but not an all-star. A rotation guy. Solid pick, but I think a different position might be a better option.

And I cant find faults with any other player you chose. Maybe the 7th, but if the 7th is the biggest flaw, then that is a hell of a draft.

We would be lucky if it fell this way.
I've never been a proponent of taking Crick before, that I can remember, but putting him between Smith & Watt would be electric.

You know I reviewed combine video of linebacker drills & yes Kendricks got in & out of his breaks like hell on wheels but Goode brought the package if you know what I mean....much better value later however if I where to designate ILB in the 2nd round I would much prefer Bobby Wagner. Apples to Oranges.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote