View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012   #67
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101211 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy, rmartin65 & beerlover Final 2012 Group Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
But you said 5th round. Was that hyperbole? Not a 1st round pick, okay. But not even a 4th round selection on a dynamic WR with NFL measurables?

Despite all of the "red flags" Jeffery has more big plays than just about any WR in this draft. I would love to draft the guy in the 2nd, because he would have a huge chip on his shoulder throughout his rookie contract. Some team's going to get a 80 catch, 1200 yard WR in the 2nd round this year.
Alot of that has to do with this particular draft class. There are a whole bunch of guys I really like in the mid rounds (3,4) that I really want over someone with questionable work ethic.

I love the hard working, high motor guys that have a passion for the game and loath players with talent that act entitled. Just my thing I guess.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote