Re: GB's 2012 mock draft
1. Hill, good pick, great measurables, but he's got questionable route running ability so he's risky.
2. Lewis, good pick with good size for the position. I've read that he has motivational issues and not terribly bright.
3. Brooks, good player but I question his availability.
4. Green, good player and pick, injury concerns though.
4. Washington, I really like the player but doubt his availability here.
5. Ford, we don't need 2 TE's again. An earlier DT, RB to replace Ward, or an extra WR would be better here.
6. Hicks, I don't know anything about him, I like the position chosen though.
7. Wiggs, again I don't know anything about this guy but like the position chosen.