View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012   #12
Lucky

Rep Power: 141386 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Peter King mock draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
With Butler heading into the last year of a two year deal, it might be a possibility for the Texans to consider.
That's the reason I have the Texans leaning to Tackle in the 1st round. This was the first time I had heard of Silatolu possibly staying at Tackle. I had been thinking that the Texans were going to pull off a major surprise and select a sleeper tackle like Bobbie Massie or Kelechi Osemele at #26. Now, I'm thinking it's Silatolu (if available).