View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012   #31
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 287880 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How important is NFL draft to you?

I preferred the 2-day draft, too. I watch pretty much every second of the draft.

Normally, I've got a bunch of spreadsheets with the players and my notes on them and where I think they should go and which ones might be a fit for us. I like to speculate on which positions/picks we're going to make. I like watching which players are falling to us that I think we could want.

I've had a really rough work schedule this year and I haven't done any research. I'll still follow the whole thing on the TV and on this board but I really don't know the players this year. So I'll just try to figure it out as I go along.

BTW, I prefer to be alone with just my TV and my computer during this process. I don't need any distractions.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote