View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012   #29
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 118955 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How important is NFL draft to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
The draft was the highlight of the year when we were not winning. Now, coming off a playoff season, the draft is not as exciting as it once was. Also, with the Texans picking 26th it's even harder for me to get really excited about the draft. I'll follow it and watch it of course, but not with the fervor as some of you. The upcoming season is what's really exciting to me now that the Texans are going places!
Wow, not for me. Have to dig so much deeper into players game film and combine as there are so many more options. We are almost at the BPA each round than ever before. I do agree that actual season is 10 X better than draft because the season goes on so much longer.