View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012   #3
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My hat's off to you guys...

Thanks 23 and speaking for my partners RMartin 65 and Beerlover part of the fun we get is the feedback and PMs from you guys. It is cool to have people start following a college guy that we have identified as having skills. Part of the "OH NO!" is watching someone like RG3 rocket up past Texans' spots. It is one thing to hear everyone talking about a guy after he is popular & I wonder "yeah, well where were you smart stuff a year ago?"