View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012   #11
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 282115 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Peter King mock draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
Looks like he has a boner for Shea McClellin.
I love me some Shea ... high motor guy, surprising long speed, good first step ... looks like a Texan defender, but hearing he's had 3 concussions already scares the poop out of me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
King is saying the Lions view Silatolu as a LT? I wonder if the Texans see him as a Guard or possibly RT?
To me, he looks good at tackle. He pulls across the formation with ease. I'm sure whoever picks him will try him at tackle and feel safe that he can fall back to guard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
I'd spew if our first pick was on a QB.
Will not happen. No way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
Russ Lande is kind of the guy who started all the Silatolu...
Actually, I think a little birdie chirped in LZ's ear and he's the original media source.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote