View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012   #14
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 198627 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL 2012 Trade Down Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Tell me what is the big difference between Wright and T.Y. Hilton. They're both basically slot guys that can play outside.. (Antonio Brown)
BL put it perfectly but I'd like to add that imo TY is only a slot and has not proven he can take the beating in the middle of the field. Wright can do it all; Hilton's ability is first a returner then a WR. Hilton plays 5'10", Wright plays bigger. Competition does play a part.