View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012   #3
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 20333 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: GB's 2012 mock draft

Brooks in the second? That sucks. I've seen drafts that have him as low as fourth. Hopefully he is there when we pick in the third round. I couldn't see either of them playing center.

But, I totally forgot that the Texans had a second fourth round pick. Because of that, I would take Ladarius Green (6'6'') in the fourth round (with our first pick), and select Washington with our second pick in the fourth (if he is still there). If not, hopefully Mosley falls there. I like that they say Mosley is extremely aware, after just limited time playing so far. But, Ladarius Green is going to be the next Jimmy Graham. That would mean I would not have the Texans taking Ford in the fifth, and instead select another receiver, T.Y. Hilton from Florida International. He could take over the PR/KR duties from Jacoby, and provide some more speed to go along with Hill.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote