View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012   #13
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 58125 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL 2012 Trade Down Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I really like 3 picks (Wright, Crick and Rainey)

I don't have a problem with the rest, but there are players I'd rather have in some of those rounds.
Understand the linemen are kinda dull picks, but functional ones who fit ZBS. The four others where projected, Criner 3rd, Oliver & Bentley in 4th, Najee Goode 7th would be a haul in itself. Juron would eventually replace Walter out as Texans #3 WR. Oliver is borderline first round talent & would be an excellent rotational, OLB with Brooks & Barwin with high ceiling. Bentley is ultra competitive, plays with a chip on his shoulder he would be right in the mix with McCain, Harris & Carmichael competing for minutes. Then Najee is a poor mans Sharpton, with ILB experience who is clean, hardworking, overachieving, productive with no injury history. Strong & explosive 500-pound bench press, 600-pound squat with 35-inch vertical.

That doesn't interest you, at all

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote