View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012   #12
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 53272 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL 2012 Trade Down Mock

Nice work BL. I see a lot of players that could make an impact next year.

Wright- I like trading down to get him. If we are to stay at 26, I feel that there would be better players available. But by picking up a 3rd... nice.

Crick- I think he could become a decent player, but not an all-star. A rotation guy. Solid pick, but I think a different position might be a better option.

And I cant find faults with any other player you chose. Maybe the 7th, but if the 7th is the biggest flaw, then that is a hell of a draft.

We would be lucky if it fell this way.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote