View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012   #10
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: There is a long list of possible players we could pick at 26.

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
How did I know Fleener would be at the top of Mussops list? Good post though. I'm not really in love with many prospects expected to be there. Im in the trade back camp. Ofcourse it takes two to tango.
The list is in no particular order. I have tried to explain a 100 times Fleener isn't my number 1 option. If I had my choice it would be Worthy. I would be happy if it was Fleener because he is the best player available at a need position.

Lucky you were right the first time. The list is possible draftees. I just don't see Solitolu an OG who isn't very strong or ready to start, Konz who is really to small to play OG and Jones who is super slow and looks stiff as hell as real possibilities in the first.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote