View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012   #6
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 63633 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: There is a long list of possible players we could pick at 26.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I think the list is longer than what you've complied:

Amini Silatolu - There is a rumor regarding the Texans interest. I've seen nothing linking the Texans to Zeitler, other than fan mocks.

Peter Konz - Probably much better suited to the Texans ZBS than his Badger teammate.

Brian Quick - It would be a shocker, but there are rumblings in regards to the Texans interest in the small school wideout.

Chandler Jones - Has the size that Wade may want at OLB.

Courtney Upshaw - His lack of elite measurables could lead to a drop on draft day. And the Texans could be there to catch the Crimson Tide star.

As you suggested, it's a looooong list.

Funny I had all these guys on my list except upshaw and quick. Don't know how I missed them. I took all the others off for these reasons.

Silatolu- he flat out dominated, throwing guys down like rag dolls on a regular basis however the competition was weak. He only benched 18 reps at the combine so he will need to work on his strength. Cannot see him starting year one therefore not worthy of 26.

Konze - probably should be on the list but again don't think he has NFL strength yet to start at OG. We already have our starting C.

Chandler Jones - I tried to put him on the list but he just doesn't match up with the other OLB's that should be available. He is super slow off the snap.

Quick and Upshaw should defiantly be there.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote