View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012   #7
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Otisbean's final 2012 mock

1. Martin, it's not a sexy pick but it's the type of pick that good teams make at the end of the 1st round by improving their O-lines with top talent while the rest of the league are taking QB, WR, RB, DE, DT, and CB. With the new CBA and lower rookie salaries, I could go for this pick.
2. Kendricks, Hell no. Undersized and why waste an early pick on the position that we just signed 2 cheap FA for, a rotational position that gets rotated out of the game half the time.
3. Martin, I'm still not fully behind this guy but I'm warming up to him. I give him props for hustle and agility.
4. Jones, I love this pick if he's still available. I could see him going in the 3rd.
4. Brewster, good depth pick.
5. Wylie, I don't know anything about this guy.
6. Robinson, see #5.
7. Ewing, I did some more reading on this guy recently and I'll pass.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote