View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012   #11
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 52212 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL 2012 Trade Down Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
BL you know I'm a pimp for Wright but not sure he is there #26 but he seems to be dropping so never know. Also have followed Crick for two years as you 65 & I mocked him last draft. I am not a big fan but CBS has him right where you do so he could be there.

If you can trade down, get a 3rd and still get Wright that would be amazing.
I think we all have a much better idea by now of players draft grades or we outta being the draft is next week. The psychology fearing losing a loved one (prospect) always elevates just before the draft. Draft executives cannot allow fear to settle in, they've done their due diligence, evaluated their own rosters & needs & set their draft boards accordingly with players ratings. I'm comfortable with Wright @ #26 & also #32. After that if Wright is still on the board the first team who jumps is probably Minnesota which selects 35th.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote