View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012   #9
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL 2012 Trade Down Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Tell me what is the big difference between Wright and T.Y. Hilton. They're both basically slot guys that can play outside.. (Antonio Brown)
Wright is a polished three route receiver in other words like I already specified can run the entire route tree with football speed & proficiency. I've also seen a lot more of his games so I'm going to be somewhat biased. Hilton is a smaller & hence more explosive because of slight build/lower weight combo, his best attribute to me is return ability. He is also injury prone, & imagine continue to fight injurys as bigger hits are coming in the NFL. Wright seems to have an uncanny ability to avoid direct collisions, his body control & instincts are exceptional.

Difference in draft grades is a late first vs a fourth/fifth round. Or are you confused & wondering what the differences are between Hilton & Rainey? If so Chris is ahead of TY in every category except injury front, hence I switched them out from a previous mock.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote