View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012   #29
KA4Texan
C27A

Rep Power: 5488 KA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: And now, to 1-up Texans Super Bowl Tattoo Guy...

I don't know her life or anything but honestly, maybe that's one of the problems with the world these days. A 21 year old sings about heartache and pain and it is a best seller?

I don't listen to that music style but seriously, how "deep" and life inspiring can her stuff be, she is 21.... still a "baby" (again not knowing her life)

Hell, I am not THAT old and still see 21 as a pup, much like I am sure my elders think of me. lol

As for the topic, Tattoo still wins, that guy is just out a few bucks and has to be laughed at for choosing the plate.

I just wonder if the tattoo guy was shipped to one of the third world countries along with all the patriots memorabilia.