View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012   #4
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Otisbean's final 2012 mock

Cool, I could dig Jones and probably Brewster too but I think I'd probably get accused of beating a dead horse if I said anything else about Martin lol...

Wylie, honestly I can see the speed and why you would project him as a slot/KR type but I've really done a bit of homework on Keyshawn Martin. As far as slot/returner types go I would really only put Kendall Wright and Chris Rainey from Florida in the same class as prospects. Martin just seems like a guy that wouldn't take a big investment and could potentially rock and roll as a do-all "x-factor" type of threat. He just has unbelievable quickness and speed.

I think one thing we could probably agree on is Bullock, I can't see much of a reason to let him go elsewhere. We need a good young K and Bullock fits the bill as last year's Lou Graza award winner. He's also from Klein if I remember right, so the hometown thing is certainly present.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote