View Single Post
Old 08-10-2004   #5
thegr8fan
All Pro

Rep Power: 667 thegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respected

OK, thanks for clearing that up Mistril.

But do you honestly think that it would be a 'fair' comparison to compare our 3 years of drafting to the Cowboys last 4 years. There is a big difference between 1 draft class and the next. So shouldn't there be a big difference between 3 and 4 years of picks?

Honestly I am a Texans fan so I would naturally have to say I like our players/picks stacked up against theirs, no matter who the team. But here is the 'problem', THEY made it into the playoff's, WE didn't. So does that mean that THEIR players, playing as a team, which is what football is about, actually complement each other better team wise and therefor were better picks.

It is about the playoffs, so I think in comparison, their picks were better for thier teams success.
thegr8fan is offline   Reply With Quote