View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012   #3
otisbean
All Pro

Rep Power: 5252 otisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Otisbean's final 2012 mock

Ha ha! Later rds is more about preference I guess. I'm not a fan of McNutt, I can't say why I'm just not, I feel the same way about Toon as well. I'm not familiar with the rest of your guys, but as far as my guys:

Martin : Cody is making decent jack so finding a young NT to groom to replace is a good idea IMO.

Jones: like the athleticism and route running ability as well as experience in a pro style O

Brewster: we have no back up C. There are others I like as well, Blake, Molk ect

Wylie: Im picking him for the return help mostly, anything to get JJ out of the PR duties. D Anderson was effective for us I the slot and I view Wylie as an uber athletic version of DA

The other 2 guys I was just filling needs
otisbean is offline   Reply With Quote