View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012   #26
texdawg
Veteran

Rep Power: 2455 texdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How important is NFL draft to you?

Used to really love the old format of Sat/Sun. My sorry azz brother (the Bengals fan) would drive 3 hrs to show up. The living room would have Texan's, Cowboy, 49ers, Steelers fans and plenty of beer. We did this every year and it was great. Lots of good natured ribbing. Draft books and cheat sheets everywhere. A real event that we all would plan every year to attend.

Not so much fun now. We still talk durring picks but just not the same.