View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012   #25
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 223945 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How important is NFL draft to you?

The draft is important to me because it's something new that is happening during the offseason. Like others have said, I don't follow college football much, so who they pick is pretty much always a surprise to me. I enjoy my time on this board reading what others have to say about the draft picks as much as anything else. As always, I get more useful information from this board than I do anywhere else.

I'm probably going to miss most of Saturday's later round picks as I have to drive to Lufkin that day. But I'll read all about here.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote