Re: bckey's final mock
1. McClellin, great player, lots of potential but the concussion history is worrisome.
2. Schwartz, love this pick but he can probably be had in the 3rd or early 4th.
3. Martin, I'm still not on the Martin bandwagon but I'm warming up to this idea. Very athletic.
4. Green, good player but extensive injury history and has not faced high level competition.
4. Matthews, isn't this a bit early for him.
5. Miller, will have problems at OG due to his height, it will work against him.
6. Bethel, don't know anything about him and don't want another late round CB. It's a weak CB class anyway.
7. Davis, I think we pick up a vet at the end of training camp, but this guys got potential to be good.