Thread: Stephen Hill
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012   #211
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 58527 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stephen Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
Small school guy, never played against good competition.

Hype is based on measurables not production.

You can make a case not to take nearly any player if you are looking for it.

Quick might be a slightly more gifted Jacoby Jones.....
Really? I've heard the knock on Jacoby, small hands and being a bone head and that's not what I'm hearing about Quick like big hands and having football IQ. Elway says

Quote:
"The biggest thing is the people they are seeing day to day, game to game, are a lot better," said Broncos' executive vice president of football operations John Elway, a Hall of Fame quarterback who threw more than a few passes toward rookie receivers in his day.
"They're going to see a lot more bump coverage, guys right up on them, and it's hard for us to even find film of guys against bump."
Because if you're a top-tier wide receiver in college, guys like Blackmon or Notre Dame's Michael Floyd or Baylor's Kendall Wright, few defenses will have cornerbacks who have any sort of chance to match-up in press, man-to-man coverage.
Rest of the story here.

We all know what John Elway's saying is true so sometimes you just roll the bones. I'll be watching to see if he drops to the third. I don't think he will.I'm going to keep an eye on him. I think we might be surprised.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is online now   Reply With Quote