Re: Rey's Final 2012 Mock
1. Zeitler, he's a very good player but also a very safe pick because I think most would agree that he's pretty close to a can't miss pick. I just question if the value he offers in the 1st is enough to offset the value offered by an OG in the 2nd or 3rd.
2. You say that you like Thompson here but then trade him away for a 3rd and 4th. I think your over thinking this a bit to much, don't get cute or fancy take the player you really like in the 2nd. The value of Thompson in the 2nd is greater than that of a mid round TE that your trying to convert to a position he's not familiar with and a mid round CB that likely only sees the field on special teams. The future anchor of your D-line is more important.
3a. Martin, I'm still not fully behind this guy but I have to give him credit for lots of hustle and I'm very slowly warming up to Martin as a Texan.
3b. Green, if you like what Green does enough at TE to draft him in the 3rd then leave him at what he does best. Don't over think it.
4a. Mosley, I love this pick, starter at RT in 2013.
4b. Brooks, to early for taking a guy just to play special teams.
4c. Jones, I love this pick if available, but don't understand taking a special teams player ahead of a guy who could possibly start in a year or be your #3 WR this year.
5. Jackson, I think he's got potential but to many red flags for the Texans.
6. Bullock, I really like this pick as well.
7. Diehl, I think we can get him as an UDFA, no need to use a draft pick here.
Sorry but you've done better in the past.