View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012   #18
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317168 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: And now, to 1-up Texans Super Bowl Tattoo Guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
Am I the only one who laughed more at the sticker?
I did, too! At first I thought that the sticker was what the thread was about...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
An I the only one that doesn't get it? I can honestly say I've never listened to any of her songs in its entirety. Unless him dumping her caused her to take up competitive eating I really don't get it.
If you ever need just a little bit of inspiration to jump off a cliff...

I never heard of her until subjected to it while in line at Best Buy. Now I do not shop at Best Buy any more because of it.